Google Pixel 4 Cashback promotion (Promotion Terms)
- Subject to Participants purchasing a new (not second hand) SIM free Google Pixel 4 or Pixel 4 XL as listed in Table 1 below (Qualifying Product) from John Lewis Partnership, Argos, The Carphone Warehouse, Currys PC World, Dixons Travel, Selfridges & Harrods in the United Kingdom in-store or online (Participating Retailers) per terms between 4th March 2020 (00:01 – GMT) to 31st March 2020 (23:59 – BST) (Promotion Period), Participants may (subject to full compliance with these Terms and Conditions (Promotion Terms) be eligible to claim a cashback Reward of £150 (Reward), from Opia Limited (the Administrator) who is running this promotion (the Promotion) on behalf of Google Commerce Ltd (the Promoter).
|Qualifying Product||SKU RRP|
|Pixel 4 64GB||£669|
|Pixel 4 128GB||£769|
|Pixel 4 XL 64GB||£829|
|Pixel 4 XL 128GB||£929|
- This Promotion is only open to individual residents of the United Kingdom over the age of 18 (Participant) who must not be: (i) a resident of any U.S. embargoed country, or (ii) ordinarily resident in a U.S. embargoed country (individuals holding an embargoed country passport and a non-permanent visa (student, visitor, temporary, business) for any country outside the U.S.). Businesses are not eligible to participate in this Promotion.
- Employees of Google, Participating Retailers and anyone professionally connected with the Promotion or their immediate family members are not eligible to take part in the Promotion.
- Limit of two (2) Rewards per Participant applies during the Promotional Period, irrespective of the quantity of Qualifying Products purchased.
- This Promotion will run in conjunction with all other warranties or returns policies, whether in-box, statutory or otherwise that are available to the Participant.
Claiming a Reward
- To take part in the Promotion, Participants must submit a claim within thirty (30) calendar days after the date of purchase of the Qualifying Product at https://www.pixel-offers.co.uk/cashback (Claim). In order to complete the Claim form, the Participant must provide the IMEI of the Qualifying Product (Participants may be asked to provide a photo of the IMEI number), Participant’s full name and UK bank account details (sort code and account number) for the Reward to be paid into and upload a copy of the receipt or invoice from the Participating Retailer. To avoid confusion, the date of purchase shall be considered day 1 for the purposes of the Promotion.
- For the avoidance of doubt, the last day to submit a Claim is 30th April 2020 (23:59 – BST) for a Participant who has purchased their Qualifying Product on 31st March 2020.
- Participants will be notified by the Administrator of approval or non-approval of their Claim within 2 working days of receipt of a valid Claim (validity to be determined at the sole discretion of the Administrator). Participants will be notified using the email address they have provided in the Claim form.
- Participants who provide incomplete or incorrect information when submitting their Claim shall be notified within 2 working days and provided with an opportunity to provide the missing information within 7 days in order for their Claim to be approved (provided that either the email address or telephone number on the Claim form is correct). Failure to provide the required information within this timeframe will result in the Claim being rejected. If the Participant cannot be contacted using the telephone number or email address contained on the Claim form, the Claim will be rejected. Participants may lodge a new Claim, provided they comply with these Promotion Terms.
- If a Participant returns a Qualifying Product before submitting a Claim, the Participant is not entitled to make a Claim and the Administrator shall reject any such Claim. If a Participant returns or cancels the order or delivery of a Qualifying Product after submitting a Claim, the Claim will be invalid. Google reserves the right to check with Participating Retailers whether a Qualifying Product has been returned.
- The Administrator shall endeavor to pay the Reward within 30 days.
- Rewards are non-transferrable, non-modifiable, non-reimbursable, non-refundable or non-exchangeable. Only the legal owner of a Qualifying Product is eligible to take part in the Promotion.
- The Promoter reserves the right to change these Promotion Terms with future effect.
- If an email acknowledgement has not been received, it is the Participant’s responsibility to contact the Administrator’s customer service team by email at email@example.com or by phone (UK) on 03452160087 within seven (7) days of a Claim being submitted.
- Unless otherwise specified, this Promotion may not be combined with any other promotion.
- The Promoter reserves the right at its absolute discretion to disqualify Claims which it considers fraudulent, an abuse of the spirit of the Promotion, or Claims that do not comply with these Promotion Terms.
- The Administrator reserves the right to closely monitor usage of the promotional website, including users’ IP addresses, so that the Administrator may identify any misuse, and disqualify those applications. The Administrator will comply with relevant data protection law. Participants will be solely responsible for all applicable taxes and any other relevant costs, expenses relating to the Promotion (unless otherwise stated in these Promotion Terms)
- Neither the Promoter nor the Administrator will in any way be responsible or liable for any technical, hardware, software, server, website, or other failures or damage of any kind, even if the foregoing prevents, or otherwise obstructs, the Participant from participating in the Promotion.
- This Promotion shall be governed and run in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.